Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Table

Well my table isn’t much different than my last table, what can I say, I’m still loving the pink and green.  I did make a few changes…

A light green plate and a white plate with green polka dots makes the table very cheery.  Silverware with green handles, a new purchase from my very first trip to IKEA.  Love that place!

053

A pitcher with hot pink flowers and since Easter is just around the corner, these cute white bunnies were added.  Pitcher is from HomeGoods, flowers from The Dollar Store and the bunnies I got from the Spiegel Catalog about 20 years ago.  No internet or on-line ordering back then!

030

 035 037

I love the bunny tail!

042

Well I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.  I’m off to find more Easter inspirations!

XOXO

Nutty

3 comments:

Phyllis @Around the House said...

Your table is the most delightful colors and style, I love that dark pink or coral or what ever it is I just love it and it is so popular now, love your dishes and the way you put it all together, I am happy you mentioned Speigle, I love them and you reminded me to look them up again, love those rabbits...come for a visit and see my Peter Cottontail....Phyllis

G-Ma said...

Very cute!! One of my favorites that you have done.

sheree said...

love it! I wish you lived closer so you could go shopping with me and come up with a pirate tablescape for cam's birthday!