Sunday, November 21, 2010

A little bit of winter…

Yesterday, the view from the office window was this…

yesterday

So pretty.

Today, this is what I saw when I looked out my back door this is what I saw…

storm 5

Probably should have brought in my patio furniture before today…

storm 4

The view from the front door…

storm 6

Front of the house

storm1

storm 2

Can you tell I am from California and I get really excited when we have a big ol winter storm?

More pictures from around the house and the neighborhood

I thought the steam coming up from the ground looked really cool

Steam

steam 2

storm 8

storm 9

storm 10

My husband didn’t let me know he was expecting a package…  I rarely ever use the front door as I park in the garage and go straight into the house from the garage.  I probably wouldn’t have noticed this package on the front porch except I wanted to go outside and photo the hail storm

storm 3

Whoopsy!

Happy Sunday All. 

XOXO,

Aunt Nutty

No comments: