Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beachy Bronze Tablescape

 

A couple of weeks ago I was in Laguna Beach, CA, it’s a darling little beach town and I was able to do a little shopping and ran across these darling bronze starfish…

starfish I picked up 4 of them because I just knew I would want to use them in a tablescape one day. 

Today I decided to do a tablescape featuring my cute bronze starfish.

I love the combination of bronze/brown and white so I started with my brown placemats with lots of texture, my trusty everyday dishes, and my new starfish

004 I decided brown napkins and salad plates were needed

021

I added a bronze hurricane lantern, I just got at Home Goods, with candles and seashells

015

Then glasses and candles were added

023

Ahh I hear the beach calling me

Have a great day!

XOXO

Aunt Nutty

2 comments:

Sevenbeads said...

I love your starfish. I did my first "beachy" tablescape recently and it was fun to imagine the sun and the surf. (I'm on the opposite coast.) Regardless of the coast, the beach is delightful. Love your blog.

Janna said...

This is so beautiful! I love that it looks classy but not too stuffy. You are so creative!