Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Vacation – Part 1 – Burlington, VT

 

My husband has attends a conference every June in Vermont.  This year the conference was in Burlington, VT and I decided to tag along this year.  Burlington is a beautiful city, on Lake Champlain.  While my husband attended the conference during the day, I went on a “walk about” photographing the city…

I love old buildings and architecture

027

The lake is beautiful025

030

These gliders are all along the dock of the lake 038

So relaxing to sit on the swing and look at this…  I swear I could have sat on that swing all day!

039

The downtown area is really cool and there are some really beautiful old buildings…055

059

061

Burlington also has a really cool downtown area called Church Street Market Place 

Lots of shopping and dining.  I walked there every morning for my first cup of coffee of the day. 

After this we headed to another beautiful place, I believe it is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world…

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO

Aunt Nutty

1 comment:

sheree said...

very pretty! I love all of those old buildings too! :)